I usually journal about where and who I want to be in the future, who I am now, and what I want to let go of. Sometimes I also do something like 10,10,10 journaling and you write down 10 things you are thankful for, 10 things you like about yourself, and 10 affirmations. I also sometimes like to write about my emotions or some memories. Good luck 🙂
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??