Never. I tend to only do short meditations though. I also prefer guided meditations – I’m not so good at just concentrating on my breath!
- What is the best way to find yourself directed every day to check the app the first and last thing during the day?
- Has meditation allowed you to learn something new about yourself?
- I would like to know how other people manage to keep up their routines. I really struggle establishing strong positive habits, especially with food for example. Often I will have perfect weeks then fall off the wagon and feel like I’ve undone all the good work. Finding balance is difficult!
- I’ve never tried an “unguided” meditation or mindfulness experience. How do I start?
- How can I focus and commit with my meditation practice even on rush days
No, I prefer meditation at night for the specific reason that it aids in falling asleep. This is very helpful due to frequent bouts of insomnia.
Yes and with intention. I often wake up at 3:00 or 4:00 am and start my day. By 8:00 or 9:00 am, I am ready for a Power nap. Meditation is the only way I can fall asleep so be it the power nap or otherwise, I most often use apps to help me sleep.
- What helps you stay focused? Do you use a physical focusing point?
- Has your meditation practice changed you in any noticeable way?
- What is the percentage of guided versus alone?
- What do you do when one thought after another seems to pop into your meditation?
- What is the results meditation continuously has brought to you after four weeks-some often practice?
- Do you have a mantra?
- Do you use a meditation app? I use headspace, but I’ve heard of so many.
- What are some of your favorite meditation spots? Your couch? Sitting in a straight-backed chair?
- How do you come back to focus after your mind has wandered?
- How can I make myself to meditate every day? It a quiet and peaceful place one of the conditions?