Never. I tend to only do short meditations though. I also prefer guided meditations – I’m not so good at just concentrating on my breath!
No, I prefer meditation at night for the specific reason that it aids in falling asleep. This is very helpful due to frequent bouts of insomnia.
Yes and with intention. I often wake up at 3:00 or 4:00 am and start my day. By 8:00 or 9:00 am, I am ready for a Power nap. Meditation is the only way I can fall asleep so be it the power nap or otherwise, I most often use apps to help me sleep.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?