Yes and with intention. I often wake up at 3:00 or 4:00 am and start my day. By 8:00 or 9:00 am, I am ready for a Power nap. Meditation is the only way I can fall asleep so be it the power nap or otherwise, I most often use apps to help me sleep.
Never. I tend to only do short meditations though. I also prefer guided meditations – I’m not so good at just concentrating on my breath!
No, I prefer meditation at night for the specific reason that it aids in falling asleep. This is very helpful due to frequent bouts of insomnia.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?