Yes and with intention. I often wake up at 3:00 or 4:00 am and start my day. By 8:00 or 9:00 am, I am ready for a Power nap. Meditation is the only way I can fall asleep so be it the power nap or otherwise, I most often use apps to help me sleep.
Never. I tend to only do short meditations though. I also prefer guided meditations – I’m not so good at just concentrating on my breath!
No, I prefer meditation at night for the specific reason that it aids in falling asleep. This is very helpful due to frequent bouts of insomnia.
- Do you find it helps to have eaten first before meditating?
- Do you feel the difference when you meditate for 10 mins and 30 mins?
- Are there benefits to meditating in the morning verses the evening?
- How to make your meditation session get longer?
- What is the meaning of meditating?
- Do you keep your eyes Open or close them?
- Can you recommend any really good guided mediations?
- How do you keep momentum on days you don’t feel well?
- What should I think of when meditating?
- What is for you the optimal time to mediate and why?