Yes sometimes but when I feel that way I remember that I have life and can breathe healthy while someone else could be battling for air and they would want to be in my position so even if sometimes I don't feel like I have something to be grateful for I just think of something like that
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?