Probably in my case it would be in the morning so that I can start my day fresh! Knowing that it would be okay throughout the whole. Usually it would be hard for me to wake up because of headaches but now, when I meditate it’s all cool!!!
Whatever time my mind feels at its most relaxed, usually early morning then again sometime during midday. Night sessions is toughest because thats when the whole events of the day start spinning.
Lately I have begun meditating twice a day, in the morning and again before bed. One of these, usually the bedtime one, will be very short, about 5 minutes. If I am pressed for time in the morning, I will let that be short and try to do a longer one in the evening. By putting this into my Fabulous routines I am much more likely to get it done as well!
- Which is more effective: two 15 minute meditations (at different times of day) or one 30 minute meditation?
- Sometimes I feel meditation is boring, way too calm for my energy. Is there other way to build mindfulness?
- Do you use sound when you meditate?
- How long do you normally meditate and at what time of day?
- When do you know you’ve mastered meditation? Are there any tips for getting there?
- Do you find seated meditation harder than laying down?
- What is the most effective time to do meditation? Before sleep or right after rise up.
- Do you believe there is a spiritual aspect to meditating? Or is it just a mind exercise?
- How do you keep your mind away from worrying about a partner in a long distance relationship when you’re meditating?
- Is there a type of meditation or a routine to help you get the most out of the meditation?