Improve your ability to do the everyday things you want to do
Manage and improve diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and osteoporosis
Maintain and improve your physical strength and fitness
Improve your balance
Reduce feelings of depression and may improve mood and overall well-being.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?