- How do you keep yourself motivated and how do you keep yourself from being distracted?
- Meditation can take many different forms. Has anyone tried the walking meditation and if so how have u found it compared to sitting meditation?
- How long do you like to meditate for?
- What meditation method do you use?
- How do you meditate longer? I can only meditate for 5 minutes, then I feel anxious.
Try to keep in mind that you did take the time to have a meditation session, and the session successfully relaxed your mind and body so much that you fell asleep, which are both good things.
If it is early enough in the day, I would try to meditate again later on. But if it is already evening, I would be happy with the session as is and go ahead and get ready for bed.
If you continue to fall asleep during meditation, I would recommend finding a different time of day for your session when you are more alert, and make sure to meditate seated, not laying down.
Congratulations on sticking to your meditation habit! I hope this is helpful for you!
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep