Technique? What is that? I just sit there, close my eyes, and let my mind go. I don't believe there's a right or wrong way to meditate. I just see it as a way of painting mental pictures. Your mind is you canvas and your thoughts are you paints so let your mental freak flag and let go. Meditate whenever. It's your mind. Use it how whenever you want. You don't need someone to tell you how to think. Or at least not when it comes to something like meditating. In my personal opinion at least…
To get a nice quiet spot sit in a position where my chess is up lifted and take deep breaths with also at the beginning do self affirmation. I tend to do meditation after i finish eating breakfast; morning. But at night I also include a quick meditation before bed .
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?