Technique? What is that? I just sit there, close my eyes, and let my mind go. I don't believe there's a right or wrong way to meditate. I just see it as a way of painting mental pictures. Your mind is you canvas and your thoughts are you paints so let your mental freak flag and let go. Meditate whenever. It's your mind. Use it how whenever you want. You don't need someone to tell you how to think. Or at least not when it comes to something like meditating. In my personal opinion at least…
To get a nice quiet spot sit in a position where my chess is up lifted and take deep breaths with also at the beginning do self affirmation. I tend to do meditation after i finish eating breakfast; morning. But at night I also include a quick meditation before bed .
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?