Nat O A.
Doing the same meditation everyday can lead you to reflect upon yourself and your actions more. But it is OK to switch it up sometimes.
I think there is something better in between. That is, each time you learn a new way, but with a specific teacher, you can of course try new ways out of curiosity but without going beyond the basics to be learning to do it right.
I use this app called “Ananda” it has many ambient sounds specific for whatever task I’m about to start. Example, ‘get up’ is the one I use soon as I wake up.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?