You don't have to do it for long or in the same space. Just stop and breath for a moment and see if you want to keep going or your okay. I often meditate in a moment of traffic or while on the bus. Eyes open but calm yourself. And focus on just your breath
Even if you can't dedicate the full twelve minutes, take a few minutes, a break, a pause, to monitor your breathing, clear your head, and meditate even just for a few seconds. Even a short break can do wonders for you!
Even 5 minutes a day will count! Set a time that you will practise at every day. Mine is at 6.45am every day. If it’s at the same time every day, it’ll be easier to turn it into a habit.
On a rush day you are probably trying to do multiple things at once, so it's probably that you might be doing a mediocre work on all of them or you might be to anxious on everything you need to do, so it it's at this time when taking a break meditate clear the mind and come back with a more focus mind
Schedule your meditation for what suits you. If mornings are no good, shuffle it to the evening. Even right before bed is good – I like to do a quick session then even if I've already meditated.
Try using the headspace app!! You can do a guided meditation anywhere and only a couple minutes is so much better than nothing.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?