You don't have to do it for long or in the same space. Just stop and breath for a moment and see if you want to keep going or your okay. I often meditate in a moment of traffic or while on the bus. Eyes open but calm yourself. And focus on just your breath
Even if you can't dedicate the full twelve minutes, take a few minutes, a break, a pause, to monitor your breathing, clear your head, and meditate even just for a few seconds. Even a short break can do wonders for you!
Even 5 minutes a day will count! Set a time that you will practise at every day. Mine is at 6.45am every day. If it’s at the same time every day, it’ll be easier to turn it into a habit.
On a rush day you are probably trying to do multiple things at once, so it's probably that you might be doing a mediocre work on all of them or you might be to anxious on everything you need to do, so it it's at this time when taking a break meditate clear the mind and come back with a more focus mind
Schedule your meditation for what suits you. If mornings are no good, shuffle it to the evening. Even right before bed is good – I like to do a quick session then even if I've already meditated.
Try using the headspace app!! You can do a guided meditation anywhere and only a couple minutes is so much better than nothing.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?