If meditation and music is not available then one can try reading some positive words or quotes and fo using that to focus on meditation. Sometimes simply praying changes one's perspective. Give it a try and you will see.
Exercise is a great way too. Or just taking a few minutes to breathe, relax your muscles and identify 5 things around you you can see, 4 things you can hear and 3 things you can feel.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??