Walking or dancing would be my personal favourites, with or without music. Meditation is all about finding your own way to mindful stillness moments. Those can happen during cooking, fixing a car knitting or exercising. Experiment and listen to yourself.
Walking 🚶♂️Running 🏃♂️ and Riding Motorcycle 🏍
These activities brings all the thoughts hanging in the air in a streamlined fashion, and I have chance to watch over each thoughts, think through them and ponder upon. This also spark new ideas and thoughts.
I sit cross legged and sway back and forth it side to side. Adding that small motion while my eyes are closed helps me detach from the world around me easier. It causes my focus to shift from my worries to just my movements and its hypnotic when in a dark and quiet emviorment.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??