Sometimes it’s my car with the window shades and a sleep mask. I use the Calm App or this one and use one of the many recordings tailored to this situation.
The Calm App has an Emergency Anxiety meditation
- What time of the day do people also meditate to clear their mind?
- Has meditation allowed you to learn something new about yourself?
- When is the best time to meditate, and for how long??
- What’s preventing you from achieving your achieving your goals?
- How do you find time to meditate, and do all the other morning things (exercise, write in journal, breakfast etc.), and get to work!
Also, remember you are not alone so reach out to a friend or family member – let them know how you feel
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?