It never happened to me yet.. though I had to travel and I keep up some other habits I've built up. I'm definitely not the best for this, and sometimes it has ruined my previous efforts and I fell back into bad habits. But know I know myself, and I can challenge this issue. I've also learn not to be hard on myself when I skip a habit, it's happening to all of us and when we don't see a little break like a failure but something normal, I feel it's way easier to go back to the good habit. Being kind to yourself is always better than to be mean.
I use the app headspace for meditation. I put my headphones in and I can meditate anywhere. I even meditate on the bus ride home.
The same way. I meditate before I get out of bed in the morning. It's the perfect way to begin centered, grounded, and joyous.
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?