I envision myself in a golden pyramid, breathe in a silver and gold light from the earth through my roots, and breathe out all the negativity to the outside of the pyramid, where they can no longer come back in.
Try to calm down and relax inhale and exhale deeply, your mind is in control of your body so go easy when meditate listening to your inner voice.
I analyze the problem, I try to find if there is a solution and if it is then how can I finally end with the problem but if there is no solution just let it be and goes
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??