I think it's normal if your mind drifts away when meditating. I happen to think about my past mistakes or contemplate what's gonna happen today or tomorrow while meditating. I believe that our effort to release these thoughts away and stick to meditating is the core discipline of meditation. This train our minds to declutter and remain calm while giving our minds the rest and peace it deserve.
Please suggest your point of view on this.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?