For me morning works best as I can tend to check back to the session during the day, which keeps me from running away with my thoughts. I guess it is a question of finding your own preferred time, duration, etc. Good luck on your journey. HTH
There is no “right” time to meditate. Meditation is a practice for inner peace and mindfulness. Perhaps the “best” time for meditation is when our inner world is not at peace and when we’re stuck worrying about the past/future, and we can take a moment or two to gather ourselves and return to our equilibrium.
Cl Ment N.
When you feel at your calmest and you have quiet around you, no distractions. And it may also depend on what kind of meditation you’re doing.
I meditate whenever I feel like I need to. At work and head about to explode? Time to take a quick meditation break. About to eat a whole pint of ice cream? Meditate before you do and then reassess. Have a headache or other aches and pains? Meditate and repeat a mantra like “soften” on each exhale. I love meditation studio bc it has short, medium, and long meditations of different sorts and for different purposes. I’ve used it for two years and tried other apps and it has the best and wisest selection in my opinion. So really the best time is whenever you feel the worst or before making decisions. Even just one minute of being aware of your breath works to calm down the system.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??