For me morning works best as I can tend to check back to the session during the day, which keeps me from running away with my thoughts. I guess it is a question of finding your own preferred time, duration, etc. Good luck on your journey. HTH
There is no “right” time to meditate. Meditation is a practice for inner peace and mindfulness. Perhaps the “best” time for meditation is when our inner world is not at peace and when we’re stuck worrying about the past/future, and we can take a moment or two to gather ourselves and return to our equilibrium.
Cl Ment N.
When you feel at your calmest and you have quiet around you, no distractions. And it may also depend on what kind of meditation you’re doing.
I meditate whenever I feel like I need to. At work and head about to explode? Time to take a quick meditation break. About to eat a whole pint of ice cream? Meditate before you do and then reassess. Have a headache or other aches and pains? Meditate and repeat a mantra like “soften” on each exhale. I love meditation studio bc it has short, medium, and long meditations of different sorts and for different purposes. I’ve used it for two years and tried other apps and it has the best and wisest selection in my opinion. So really the best time is whenever you feel the worst or before making decisions. Even just one minute of being aware of your breath works to calm down the system.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?