Simply start off by being aware of your breath any free time you get! Starting can be difficult and guided meditations are great for that, but even five minutes can feel long for a beginner. So just take a couple of seconds every day, any time you can spare, and moniter your normal breathing patterns. How long do you breathe in? How long do you breathe out? When getting distracted, just push your focus back on your breathe and allow yourself a few moments of peace. One minute of meditation every day is tenfolds better than 10 minute meditation once a month. Good luck on your journey!
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation