Simply start off by being aware of your breath any free time you get! Starting can be difficult and guided meditations are great for that, but even five minutes can feel long for a beginner. So just take a couple of seconds every day, any time you can spare, and moniter your normal breathing patterns. How long do you breathe in? How long do you breathe out? When getting distracted, just push your focus back on your breathe and allow yourself a few moments of peace. One minute of meditation every day is tenfolds better than 10 minute meditation once a month. Good luck on your journey!
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?