Simply start off by being aware of your breath any free time you get! Starting can be difficult and guided meditations are great for that, but even five minutes can feel long for a beginner. So just take a couple of seconds every day, any time you can spare, and moniter your normal breathing patterns. How long do you breathe in? How long do you breathe out? When getting distracted, just push your focus back on your breathe and allow yourself a few moments of peace. One minute of meditation every day is tenfolds better than 10 minute meditation once a month. Good luck on your journey!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??