I like to meditate while laying down if I'm about to go to sleep or just woke up, and sitting down on the floor with a comfortable pillow any other time. Every now and then I'll also meditate while sitting on a chair or while walking in nature (this last one is more of a mindfulness thing).
I like to meditate 🧘♀️ when I’m lying down on my comfy pillow facing upwards because that will help you breathe awesome breaths.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??