Seating down for a while and relax feel the air around you inhale and exhale take a deep breath relax yurself be calm and focus on your body weight and inner voice.
I find that meditation that isn't guided, helps me to focus on my work. Guided mediation helps me to focus on the words and myself and meditating but with work, I go without the guidance
You can try sitting in a comfortable position and not thinking about ANYTHING! You can use a breathing method where you inhale for 8 seconds and exhale for 4 seconds.
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?