Yes of course, it is always good to meditate after a long day at school or work, you just get rid of all the drama, all the negative thoughts and start fresh again. It helps you concentrate on studying and being nice to your family for the rest of the day.
It can be very difficult to settle into a headspace that allows you to meditate after a busy day at school or work, but I often find it is the most rewarding time if you just stick with it! Any attempt to take time to simply let your mind relax and focus in on itself will have a positive effect in one way or another
I don't go to school, but I'd imagine that to be like meditating after work. Haven't tried yet, though… I always meditate in the morning after waking up.
עוז לובטון N.
Of course. Every time you are meditating is good. Of course there are circumstances when it is better to meditate than others.
- What do you usually think about or where does your thoughts head you when meditating? How do you control it.
- Is body position important for meditation?
- What do you feel/how do you feel when you are meditating?
- What should I focus on during meditation ?
- What is your favorite type of meditation and why?
- How do you feel when you meditate? Do you get the emptiness (or fullness) inside you? What changes does your mind go through? Do you feel spatial, serene?
- Do you also feel like meditation is about surrender?
- What is your favourite guided meditation?
- What you do when you feeel physical pain?
- How long can some one meditate