Yes of course, it is always good to meditate after a long day at school or work, you just get rid of all the drama, all the negative thoughts and start fresh again. It helps you concentrate on studying and being nice to your family for the rest of the day.
It can be very difficult to settle into a headspace that allows you to meditate after a busy day at school or work, but I often find it is the most rewarding time if you just stick with it! Any attempt to take time to simply let your mind relax and focus in on itself will have a positive effect in one way or another
I don't go to school, but I'd imagine that to be like meditating after work. Haven't tried yet, though… I always meditate in the morning after waking up.
עוז לובטון N.
Of course. Every time you are meditating is good. Of course there are circumstances when it is better to meditate than others.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?