That sounds great and I do the same usually! I'm either laying in bed and using meditation as a transition to nap….Or, I'm laying in my recliner to meditate. I have chronic pain and fatigue, and those are the most comfortable places for me.
yeah its important to find a spot other than bed because its about focus so wherever there is focus theris lack of comfort so lets avoid comfortable place to actually ruin both, meditation and sleep
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?