Simply because i don't have a busy life. So im using this app to improve as much as i can, and be where i want to be for when my life gets busy.
Nem Sio P.
No matter what I try to have a clearing of about 30 minutes at the end of each night so I can read and meditate right before bed.
I'm busy trying to make meditation a habit and trying to do it without a reminder or being too lazy to do it.. for now I do it before I go to sleep at night and once this becomes a routine and I do it without thinking I'll then try to incorporate it in other parts of my day.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??