I have just begun meditation recently. The changes are not much for me right now. But I started to notice I became more relaxed after the sessions.
Absolutely. I feel so much calmer and in control of my racing mind. I am excited to continue my journey into deeper meditation
I've taken up mediation a couple of days. That's not a very long time to decide if it's beneficial or not. But I can say that I've got a lot calmer and more focused. I used to feel so anxious about the things that were out of my control, but now I'm so calm that I have forgotten about all those worries about the future and I started to live in the moment and appreciate what's here and now!
Certainly. During meditation I begin to realise subtle things that are affecting my life choices which I try to take into account going forward. After meditation I feel calmness and much better focus on how I want to live, giving me inspiration to change or improve things in my life.
Yes, it has bought change in me, though it has only been 2 days since I have been meditating, but I feel empowered, I feel strong, I feel confident and positive. I am sure it will help me grow and improve my lifestyle for the better self and future.
The moment I meditate, I feel that my body and spirit grow bigger and bigger. I feel I can do it, I can live my dreams, to finally make them come true. It is as if meditation gives me the opportunity to connect with myself and get to know me more. It gives me the opportunity to believe in myself.
This is the biggest change now, because in “normal life” I'm not like that. I don't believe in myself and I'm getting smaller and smaller.
- What do you do when you just can’t focus or let go of rampaging thoughts?
- Is there anything other than breathing that you try to do while meditating?
- What do you think of when you are meditating? What does meditation do for you?
- I do my meditation at evening time and…always fall asleep 😊. Apart from changing the time to earlier in the day is there anything else I can do to make sure I complete it?
- Is it alright to move around while meditating or should one sit cross legged being perfectly still?
- What is the best meditation for chakras?
- What do you think of stretching for awhile instead of meditation?
- What is the best meditation posture for someone who always gets back or neck ache when sitting?
- Do you have any tips for stopping the review of the day that happens in my mind when I do my bedtime meditation? It sometimes takes me a whole hour to get to sleep because of it.
- When do you like to meditate?