I have just begun meditation recently. The changes are not much for me right now. But I started to notice I became more relaxed after the sessions.
Absolutely. I feel so much calmer and in control of my racing mind. I am excited to continue my journey into deeper meditation
I've taken up mediation a couple of days. That's not a very long time to decide if it's beneficial or not. But I can say that I've got a lot calmer and more focused. I used to feel so anxious about the things that were out of my control, but now I'm so calm that I have forgotten about all those worries about the future and I started to live in the moment and appreciate what's here and now!
Certainly. During meditation I begin to realise subtle things that are affecting my life choices which I try to take into account going forward. After meditation I feel calmness and much better focus on how I want to live, giving me inspiration to change or improve things in my life.
Yes, it has bought change in me, though it has only been 2 days since I have been meditating, but I feel empowered, I feel strong, I feel confident and positive. I am sure it will help me grow and improve my lifestyle for the better self and future.
The moment I meditate, I feel that my body and spirit grow bigger and bigger. I feel I can do it, I can live my dreams, to finally make them come true. It is as if meditation gives me the opportunity to connect with myself and get to know me more. It gives me the opportunity to believe in myself.
This is the biggest change now, because in “normal life” I'm not like that. I don't believe in myself and I'm getting smaller and smaller.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??