You can find best guided meditations in the apps like Simple Habit , Headspace , Let's Meditate , Calm …
These are the apps I recommend
I usually like to sit up right with my feet on the ground and my back nice and straight. Usually on my couch sitting towards the edge of the cushion.
I’ve done plenty of different guided meditations, from insight timer to headspace. My current favorite is from the app Sanity and Self, a self help app for women. I think some of it can be used by men too though.
Insight Timer has thousands of meditations of different types. They also have courses that focus on different aspects of the human condition.
I have been using the calm app for a year, I like how they have daily meditations that I can just press play on and not have to think too much into it.
In the morning i usually stit and enojoy the stillness of the house. Im not able to meditate much because my mind always finds a way to get destracted
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?