You can find best guided meditations in the apps like Simple Habit , Headspace , Let's Meditate , Calm …
These are the apps I recommend
I usually like to sit up right with my feet on the ground and my back nice and straight. Usually on my couch sitting towards the edge of the cushion.
I’ve done plenty of different guided meditations, from insight timer to headspace. My current favorite is from the app Sanity and Self, a self help app for women. I think some of it can be used by men too though.
Insight Timer has thousands of meditations of different types. They also have courses that focus on different aspects of the human condition.
I have been using the calm app for a year, I like how they have daily meditations that I can just press play on and not have to think too much into it.
In the morning i usually stit and enojoy the stillness of the house. Im not able to meditate much because my mind always finds a way to get destracted
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?