Meditation is so calming. At first, I find myself distracted, but after a few deep breaths I am able to quiet my mind. It only takes a few moments to completely change your mood.
Beside of Silent and listen spell the same my way however, it also share the same purpose once both integrate unlock the gift of meditation. Meditation is long term solution for all kind of suffering, problems facing from inside and out. The process take time the same when your
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?