Meditation is so calming. At first, I find myself distracted, but after a few deep breaths I am able to quiet my mind. It only takes a few moments to completely change your mood.
Beside of Silent and listen spell the same my way however, it also share the same purpose once both integrate unlock the gift of meditation. Meditation is long term solution for all kind of suffering, problems facing from inside and out. The process take time the same when your
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?