Klaus J Rgen U.
Meditation is so calming. At first, I find myself distracted, but after a few deep breaths I am able to quiet my mind. It only takes a few moments to completely change your mood.
Beside of Silent and listen spell the same my way however, it also share the same purpose once both integrate unlock the gift of meditation. Meditation is long term solution for all kind of suffering, problems facing from inside and out. The process take time the same when your
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?