-Movement: mostly body movements to the music, I imagine how I or a hypothetical person would move to the song I am listening to and how beautiful it is
I try to focus on breathing feeling the air come in through the nose into the lungs and belly and then out
Thanks for asking. Namaste.
by the time I'm done, I'm usually much calmer, and focus comes much more easily.
As I do guided meditations I tend to listen to the voice and then visualize my breath coming in from my nose all the way to my tummy and I count while doing so no matter how long the breath is (and do the same while I breathe out from my tummy (or chest, it depends). I also sometimes visualize waves coming into and off of a beach which is easy for me as I live on an island so easy peasy 😍
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?