I like to wake up early in the morning very soothing and the end of day or night also wonderful, make me feel relax than before
- How to help myself meditate in the evening, when there is so much chaos around?
- What do other people focus on when they meditate?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- What results do you see after 6 months of meditation?
- Is there a trick to meditating without falling asleep?
I like to meditate in the morning because it helps set the tone of gratitude for the day, especially since I do it before writing in my gratitude journal. It helps me start my day with a peaceful state of mind.
Both times, in the morning the get a fresh start on the day and after work to leave the workday behind and enjoy myself until i put myself to bed 😀
Starting out, mediation was easier in the morning after being awake for a bit or during the day. Same here, although I try to eventually hit 2 mediations a day as a wake up and wind down.
Always first thing in the morning after making a cup of coffee. And whenever possible… outdoors. Something about the sounds of nature inspire and soothe me. More often than not, I’ll also play a sleep meditation as I’m falling asleep, although I rarely stay awake more than 5-10 minutes.
I meditate on the morning. I found first tho g is difficult because I am still waking up. What works for me is right before I leave for work in the morning
First thing in the morning is excellent. I also like to meditate (just focus on breathing), while I am taking my morning shower .
Once you make it a regularity you will crave it at random times of the day. I also find it 100x easier to meditate with some sort of guidance. This app is great, but I also love one giant mind(free) and calm(not free). I also often lay when I meditate- and allow whatever my body needs.
We actually meditate at the end of the day. I find calming just to do breathing exercise in the morning. It calms me down but also energise me for the test of yhe day. On the second, in the evening I find meditation as a perfect way to declutter my thoughts and prepare me not only for good sleep but for efficient start tomorrow morning.
Yeah meditation in the morning is a great way to start the day. Relaxes mind and also calms us down if we have seen any nightmare or sad dream.
I prefer meditating in the morning. Ten to fifteen minutes while your brain is still fresh from sleep and your daily stress has not caught up with you yet. The morning is also the time when it is the most quiet – no cars, not many people and you are still a bit dreamy.
I prefer early morning after a walk, when its still quiet and before the distractions of the day. I struggle with long sessions so starting with 5 minute sessions.
I personally find end of the day suits me best as it helps me to destress and unwind as well as reflecting about my day. So long as you do it, it doesn’t really matter what time 🙂
To get a routine going do it first thing in the morning to teach your mind and body what meditation is in a quiet and peaceful environment so when you get the hang of it you can close your eyes anywhere and meditate
i̫m̫a̫ t̫h̫r̫u̫ o̫u̫t̫ t̫h̫e̫ d̫a̫y̫ m̫e̫d̫i̫a̫t̫o̫r̫!!!! w̫h̫e̫n̫ e̫v̫e̫r̫ i̫ f̫e̫e̫l̫ t̫h̫e̫ n̫e̫e̫d̫ t̫o̫ r̫e̫f̫r̫e̫s̫h̫, i̫ m̫e̫d̫i̫t̫a̫t̫e̫
Yea I find it easier to meditate in the morning. but I think that's because I have a larger source of willpower which gets drained during the course of the day. But even a 3-5 minute breathing session at night helps to calm the body and mind after the rigorous of the day which is why I find evening meditation of much greater benefit!
I'm the opposite! I use guided & binaural beats for 30 mins to an hour to relax me before going to bed (it puts me in a good mood to habe pleasant dreams, it's better than TV or social media). However, I do listen to motivational talks in the morning for about 15 minutes. I don't use silent meditation, it's never worked for me. Hope that's useful for you.
I find I don’t have much to meditate on in the morning- thought it is a great time to try and achieve a totally blank mind- so I usually do my meditating in the early afternoon, usually a little after I eat a small lunch and a big glass of water. My body feels nourished and I am ready to sink into a deep trance-like experience.
I usually meditate first thing in the morning, which helps me a lots. Sometimes I do not have time at the begin of the day, I choose to do it whenever I have enough break-time and feel free to find a comfort zone to balance myself.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?