I absolutely love it. It makes me feel calm, at peace and in tune with myself. I meditate for 10mins almost everyday and I have noticed I become more focused and calmer to conquer the day.
I'd say any amount of time is good for meditation, as long as you do what you feel is right, whether it's 1 minute or 30. Just don't force yourself to go longer than you want to. I personally see the effects of meditation by the fact that it helps me sort out my priorities, feel gratitude for what is in my life, and be more grounded in general. Meditation can be used for all sorts of things, so I'd think about what you want to use it for and maybe see if there are some guided meditations before branching out on your own.
Twenty min, morning and night. When I meditate I see a lot more calm and a lot less angst in my moment to moment experiences.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??