I’m the mornings I put my alarm on up until I leave the house. During the day, I’ll have things scheduled in my calendar or have a reminder if I need to. If I'm completing work I use an app or a timer to help. Otherwise, I try not to look at the time – I find it helps get stuff done faster.
At this point, absolutely nothing. I am so bad with time it isn't even funny and I seem to only be getting worse and worse.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?