- Do you guys meditate throughout the day as well as at night? Right now, I only meditate to help me fall asleep, but I think it would help me to meditate during the day, I just have to find time 🙂
- How do you fight the urge to sleep?
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- How do I find time to meditate?
I try not to make it a battle against the memory. Sometimes the memory may need to be emotionally experienced and further processed. If that happens or is necessary then I start resting my attention again on what’s happening in the moment, what I’m actually feeling and experiencing physically as well as emotionally. Often times that process creates enough space to help move through the memory a bit more easily.
It basically asks you to imagine yourself in a bus and your worst problems are also traveling with you. Personify these problems as co passengers and then on the next stop they get down and you let them go.
Generally speaking those traumatic memories are there in your subconscious and will not go untill you go through them during meditation.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?