On a separate note but I think rather salient, I have found that if I have exercised and if I have eating healthy, I can focus better and successfully complete a Deep Work Session without fidgeting.
I still have to practice and learn much more- but after a long time, I can say I am enjoying it!
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep