hello!! i have ADHD and i find that using guided meditations work best for me!! i tend to do quick ones around 10-20 minutes depending how i’m feeling and bc i can only focus on it for about 20 minutes at the most 😛 play around with different length practices to see which timeframe works best for you!! and if your mind wanders or if you get fidgety, focusing on breathing helps for me 🙂
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ…… sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʙʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴀ ʟɪʟ ʀᴇʟᴀxɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴏʀ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀxɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ғʀᴏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴏʀ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ ғʀᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ👌🏽ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs💪🏽😊♥️
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?