The best is twice a day. First after waking up to start your journey energetic, then when you go back home after a long journey to recharge.
It is best to meditate im the morning, even if it is just for 5 minutes. If you have any problems during the day you could also go ans meditate for a few minutes
I think it’s really individual. I meditate 2-3 times per day, but only for a couple of minutes at a time. I’m newer to meditation and I can’t make myself sit longer, but I hope that with time I’ll be able to do more. For now I’m just celebrating what I can do.
Whenever you need to connect with yourself. A meditation could be 5 minutes of relaxing breathing. Nothing complicated! Do it as many times as you need to feel love around you!
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?