I’ve only just started using the app but I am trying to do self care meditations and anything to influence positive thoughts
Sometimes I used breath focused ones, visitations ones, body scans, and sometimes I experiment with new ones. Sometimes I find my body may need something different then the day before so I try and listen to my intuition on what feels right for me.
I have only just started. As far as I know, there are different kinds. Maybe try out something specific to concentration, studying, letting go, self-love and friendliness. All perfect habits.
- What do you do when you just can’t focus or let go of rampaging thoughts?
- Is there anything other than breathing that you try to do while meditating?
- What do you think of when you are meditating? What does meditation do for you?
- I do my meditation at evening time and…always fall asleep 😊. Apart from changing the time to earlier in the day is there anything else I can do to make sure I complete it?
- Is it alright to move around while meditating or should one sit cross legged being perfectly still?
- What is the best meditation for chakras?
- What do you think of stretching for awhile instead of meditation?
- What is the best meditation posture for someone who always gets back or neck ache when sitting?
- Do you have any tips for stopping the review of the day that happens in my mind when I do my bedtime meditation? It sometimes takes me a whole hour to get to sleep because of it.
- When do you like to meditate?