I’ve only just started using the app but I am trying to do self care meditations and anything to influence positive thoughts
Sometimes I used breath focused ones, visitations ones, body scans, and sometimes I experiment with new ones. Sometimes I find my body may need something different then the day before so I try and listen to my intuition on what feels right for me.
I have only just started. As far as I know, there are different kinds. Maybe try out something specific to concentration, studying, letting go, self-love and friendliness. All perfect habits.
- How do you meditate when you are at a busy place (work for example) or with a busy schedule?
- What are your sources to meditate? App, videos on YouTube, podcasts?
- How do you deal with a distracted mind before you even start to meditate?
- How to you stop random thoughts from coming up during meditation?
- What do you do about the aches and pains during meditation?
- Yes. I am a novice at “Meditation” and would be interested in hearing how others began their practice (how long, routine, resources, etc. ).
- How has meditation made a difference in your life?
- Do you experience days in which you don’t have a “successful” meditation session? Where your thoughts are just too overwhelming and racing at the speed of light that you can’t seem to slow them down?
- What is your favourite thing about meditation?
- Favorite time of day to meditate and ideal length of time? Is 10 minutes too short?