Meditation is about letting go of everything and just simply being. You do not have to do anything but just be. So if those feelings arise, wash them away with love and compassion. In meditation, whatever feelings you have it is okay.
Well, for that I'd definitely say look at meditation as your way of starting fresh and getting rid of old habits. You're aiming for a clear mind to let go of anything that's hurting you, mentally and emotionally. I'd say just take meditation day by day. Try not to be too focused on the future or past. Be here in the now. Let go of all fears or whatever is making you feel that way. It's not easy but that's why you're here right?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?