Meditation is about letting go of everything and just simply being. You do not have to do anything but just be. So if those feelings arise, wash them away with love and compassion. In meditation, whatever feelings you have it is okay.
Well, for that I'd definitely say look at meditation as your way of starting fresh and getting rid of old habits. You're aiming for a clear mind to let go of anything that's hurting you, mentally and emotionally. I'd say just take meditation day by day. Try not to be too focused on the future or past. Be here in the now. Let go of all fears or whatever is making you feel that way. It's not easy but that's why you're here right?
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?