Meditation is about letting go of everything and just simply being. You do not have to do anything but just be. So if those feelings arise, wash them away with love and compassion. In meditation, whatever feelings you have it is okay.
Well, for that I'd definitely say look at meditation as your way of starting fresh and getting rid of old habits. You're aiming for a clear mind to let go of anything that's hurting you, mentally and emotionally. I'd say just take meditation day by day. Try not to be too focused on the future or past. Be here in the now. Let go of all fears or whatever is making you feel that way. It's not easy but that's why you're here right?
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??