Meditation is about letting go of everything and just simply being. You do not have to do anything but just be. So if those feelings arise, wash them away with love and compassion. In meditation, whatever feelings you have it is okay.
Well, for that I'd definitely say look at meditation as your way of starting fresh and getting rid of old habits. You're aiming for a clear mind to let go of anything that's hurting you, mentally and emotionally. I'd say just take meditation day by day. Try not to be too focused on the future or past. Be here in the now. Let go of all fears or whatever is making you feel that way. It's not easy but that's why you're here right?
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?