A meditation you do has to fit you. So I can recommend you to try one. If you like it, you can use it more often, if you disliked it you learned that this meditation is not for you at this moment in time. You can always try it on a later moment again.
I like to repeat the phrase "I am enough." If I believe I am enough, then that will bleed into everything I do. It will give me the patience I need for the right people to walk into my life. If will help me see which people I should keep and which people I should let leave my life. If my mind is clear and knows my own value it can fo nothing but set me up for success personally and professionally.
Ben Miss has some really good hypnosis meditations that really focus on breathing techniques. Also, look into books by Dr.Joe Dispenza, he has the best meditation practices for feeling better no matter what funk you’re in
- How do you meditate when you are at a busy place (work for example) or with a busy schedule?
- What are your sources to meditate? App, videos on YouTube, podcasts?
- How do you deal with a distracted mind before you even start to meditate?
- How to you stop random thoughts from coming up during meditation?
- What do you do about the aches and pains during meditation?
- Yes. I am a novice at “Meditation” and would be interested in hearing how others began their practice (how long, routine, resources, etc. ).
- How has meditation made a difference in your life?
- Do you experience days in which you don’t have a “successful” meditation session? Where your thoughts are just too overwhelming and racing at the speed of light that you can’t seem to slow them down?
- What is your favourite thing about meditation?
- Favorite time of day to meditate and ideal length of time? Is 10 minutes too short?