I would say, start small (in this case, start 'short'). You can spare 5 minutes. And maybe later you can spare a lot more time, as it became an intrinsic habit of your life.
P. S. : Oh, and if you miss one day, don't beat yourself up. And if you feel bad for it, the next day meditate on letting go of guilt!
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..