At the moment I've only seen a visible difference in my ability to meditate, but I do also feel a lot calmer when I do, and I can tap into that sense of calm easier. Weirdly enough I think it's also helped my back and posture a lot, because my spine used to ache all the time when I'd start meditating, but now it hardly ever does, or at least not to the extent it used to.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??