I sit on the bed or the floor, with a pillow on the right spot to feel relaxed. I just sit on the edge of the pillow, for the pelvis to ”tip up”
Basically sit anywhere comfortable. On the bed or on the floor is better. The great meditators like Buddha has meditated while sitting. I find it very comfortable while meditating sitting. If your legs get sore switch your posture.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??