I am a beginner myself, and had began meditating pretty recently – well, maintaining it. I meditate twice everyday. One immediately after waking up, for a minute or two, and one in the evening. 😊
Morning. Its nice to get centered before the day begins and its a peaceful way to enter back into reality. It is also one of the most reliably quiet times
- How do you keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- What are ways you can meditate
- What is the minimum meditation time works good for you to get the best effect still.
- Don’t you find it easier to complete your Meditate routine while lying down? I find it easier to relax my muscles that way.
- Do you consider things like restorative yoga, mindful walking and focussed listening (to music, for example) as part of your meditation practice?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating?
- Is there a time limit to actually meditating
- How to keep a clear mind during meditation time?
- How many minutes do you usually meditate everyday and when will be the best to meditate?
- What is the minimum meditation time you should do to still reap the benefits?