Your body tells you everything you need to know when you get in tune with your energy.
One way to tap into this is by asking yourself how do you feel? Don’t run away from these emotions, give it space to breathe, to understand it, and move forward with a meditation that suits your needs.
Are you being hard on yourself that day? Perhaps you can use a compassion meditation.
Feel free to customize your meditation to your needs: be quiet and repeat an affirmation that could elevate you to your best self. It’s a great way to source your energy from the universe.
This is my experience, hope it’s useful to you.
- When do I really need to meditate?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- How do I find time and energy to meditate in the morning?
- How do you cope with automatic negative thoughts and distorted self-perception? What strategies do you use?
- Is there a particular pattern for meditation?
If you have a goal in mind then focus meditation and breaking barriers help.
If you lack self esteem:- compassion meditation helps.
All are excellent:- and dependent
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?