If you have a goal in mind then focus meditation and breaking barriers help.
If you lack self esteem:- compassion meditation helps.
All are excellent:- and dependent
Your body tells you everything you need to know when you get in tune with your energy.
One way to tap into this is by asking yourself how do you feel? Don’t run away from these emotions, give it space to breathe, to understand it, and move forward with a meditation that suits your needs.
Are you being hard on yourself that day? Perhaps you can use a compassion meditation.
Feel free to customize your meditation to your needs: be quiet and repeat an affirmation that could elevate you to your best self. It’s a great way to source your energy from the universe.
This is my experience, hope it’s useful to you.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?