If you have a goal in mind then focus meditation and breaking barriers help.
If you lack self esteem:- compassion meditation helps.
All are excellent:- and dependent
Your body tells you everything you need to know when you get in tune with your energy.
One way to tap into this is by asking yourself how do you feel? Don’t run away from these emotions, give it space to breathe, to understand it, and move forward with a meditation that suits your needs.
Are you being hard on yourself that day? Perhaps you can use a compassion meditation.
Feel free to customize your meditation to your needs: be quiet and repeat an affirmation that could elevate you to your best self. It’s a great way to source your energy from the universe.
This is my experience, hope it’s useful to you.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?