Your body tells you everything you need to know when you get in tune with your energy.
One way to tap into this is by asking yourself how do you feel? Don’t run away from these emotions, give it space to breathe, to understand it, and move forward with a meditation that suits your needs.
Are you being hard on yourself that day? Perhaps you can use a compassion meditation.
Feel free to customize your meditation to your needs: be quiet and repeat an affirmation that could elevate you to your best self. It’s a great way to source your energy from the universe.
This is my experience, hope it’s useful to you.
- What’s been your biggest tool for success when it comes to staying on track?
- How do you calm feelings of restlessness while meditating?
- What’s in an afternoon routine?
- Can you meditate while driving?
- I’m having trouble with running out of time at the end of the night to practice meditation. I either stay up later to do it or I miss it and go to bed on time. Any advice?
If you have a goal in mind then focus meditation and breaking barriers help.
If you lack self esteem:- compassion meditation helps.
All are excellent:- and dependent
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?