I've always tried getting into the habit of meditation and never seemed to fully get into it. So right now I'm doing 10 minutes a day, getting it done in the morning as I know myself and I tend to never complete things I set out to do in the afternoons.
I meditate twice a day. Once in the morning after my hike for 10-15 minutes to create a better mindset and before bed with breathing exercises to clear my mind from the day.
I usually meditate in the morning for at least 10 minutes. I like to meditate in the shower, when my muscles and mind are at their most relaxed.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?