It’s natural for your Ming to wander mine does too. The important thing is don’t get upset with yourself. When you realize you have wandered take a deep breath acknowledging it was okay and then go back to what you were focused on before the thoughts came. Soon you will find it is easier to accept the wandering and it begins to happen less.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?