Yes. It has the best meditations and I like many features and courses. Would love to see a collab between those two apps.
Yes I do, I find this too expensive, and I chose the 14-day trial for the moment. Fabulous has only a few meditations and I am a bit tired of them, I don’t feel like they serve me anymore. I’ve been trying Calm and Shine and another one… Cal m trial was nice but I think I prefer Headspace, I have good memories from a time before meeting Fabulous, I signed up for a year
That is a great question. I have subscribed to headspace but haven’t really took advantage of it for some reason. I use various YouTube meditation, especially guided meditation depending on how much time I have that day. It is not an organized systematic approach but I do what I can when I can. Juggling my busy life I have fewer opportunities to carve it out. WhY works for you???
Yes, I think it’s important to really build your brain function to be successful both apps challenge your brain differently but work well together
Hans Bernd I.
No. I find that using multiple apps decreases the level of simplicity and productivity in the long run. Personally I feel that I see more success when I keep things simple and stick to one app.
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?