- How can I study for 10 hours a day?
- How many minutes a day do you stretch?
- I am preparing to give up sugar and I was considering removing dairy at the same time. What is a good substitute for dairy?
- Any breakfast suggestions with no eggs or oats?
- How do you overcome the bad habit of sucking your own lips?
I’m starting to meditate like five minutes under the water after a shower in the morning, that gets my day going more focused.
Depending when I meditate, in the mornings I sometimes sit in bed supported but not leaning against pillows, sometimes on the floor either on a yoga mat or a bolster. I always meditate with my eyes shut, but after this question I will try with my eyes open!!!
I kinda like internalising so close my eyes, but hey it’s always good to explore.
I sometimes go without music line when doing gratitude, sometimes use a full moon guided meditation and sometimes I use music. Often depends what my purpose for meditating is!! If I feel I need a bit of help I’ll use someone else guiding me, there are great YouTube channels and websites to help . My suggestion is to explore 🙏🏼
I used to close my eyes but nowadays I fell more comtkeepibg my eyes open and judt either look at a picture or a tree outside a window and focus my thoughts.
In the evening when I try to go to sleep, I am going to try laying still, closing my eyes , and quieting my mind using the Sleep Meditation MMF routine.
For relaxation I found more effective lying down and do a body scan meditation.
IMHO posture, meditation style and so are very personal, the best approach is to try different combination and find what suits you.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?