Headspace! I suggest starting with their “Basics” course in the day and using their many sleep aids at night, but they have tons of stuff free and paid for (I ended up buying bc I love it but I used it for free for a long time)
Fabulous is my most favourite meditation aap… It has changed my life…. Now i feel better and more energetic than i have ever felt
Ily S O.
I used to use apps but the best ones aren't free. I love using Youtube and going to micheal sealy page he has great meditation videos
Sometimes I use meditations from Fabulous app but they are not consistent in n terms of sound and voice which I find disturbing. I prefer to meditate after my yoga sessions listening to the tracks provided in the app Live Yoga.
YouTube is great for guided meditations but I like listening to bird song (reminds me of being in the woods when I was younger). I go to my happy place and slow my breathing down for a bit
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?