I meditate everyday on Headspace, and do it for about 5 to 10 minutes. If you’re just beginning, I would recommend doing it for 3 or 5 minutes for you to get used to how meditating feels, and then adding more time.
I try to do it every day. Some I miss but I'm atte.lting to make it a relationship practice. And I meditate for anywhere from 5 minutes til 30 minutes.
Daily in the morning for at least 15 min, ideally listening to meditation music for 25 min up to an hour to generate a feel-good flow and vibe!
In the morning for 15-20 mins I do prayer then meditation while coconut oil pulling. At night I listen to the apps sleep mediation which is 18mins but I start to fall asleep before it’s over. Meditating in the morning helps my day start off right and at night I have better quality sleep. Happy meditating!
I only ever do the five minute one because I find it quite hard to meditate so the five minute one seems easier but as I improve I hope to do it for longer but I will probably still do the five minute one when I'm busy rather than nothing at all.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??