I meditate everyday on Headspace, and do it for about 5 to 10 minutes. If you’re just beginning, I would recommend doing it for 3 or 5 minutes for you to get used to how meditating feels, and then adding more time.
I try to do it every day. Some I miss but I'm atte.lting to make it a relationship practice. And I meditate for anywhere from 5 minutes til 30 minutes.
Daily in the morning for at least 15 min, ideally listening to meditation music for 25 min up to an hour to generate a feel-good flow and vibe!
In the morning for 15-20 mins I do prayer then meditation while coconut oil pulling. At night I listen to the apps sleep mediation which is 18mins but I start to fall asleep before it’s over. Meditating in the morning helps my day start off right and at night I have better quality sleep. Happy meditating!
I only ever do the five minute one because I find it quite hard to meditate so the five minute one seems easier but as I improve I hope to do it for longer but I will probably still do the five minute one when I'm busy rather than nothing at all.
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?