The child and the sage one as it motivates you to make hard but better choices which is important in start as we tend to pleasure in start more
Ooo that’s a tough one. I would say it’s really important to talk to a doctor or psychiatrist to see what they recommend for you. Lots of medications have side effects that speak different to individuals. Trust me going and trying out meds for me at least was a nightmare. It’s really important to keep contact with a medical professional who can give the most adequate advice. Speaking from a person who has depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and adhd I high recommend that you also log when u take your medications and how u feel Everyday when u start taking them.
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?