The child and the sage one as it motivates you to make hard but better choices which is important in start as we tend to pleasure in start more
Ooo that’s a tough one. I would say it’s really important to talk to a doctor or psychiatrist to see what they recommend for you. Lots of medications have side effects that speak different to individuals. Trust me going and trying out meds for me at least was a nightmare. It’s really important to keep contact with a medical professional who can give the most adequate advice. Speaking from a person who has depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and adhd I high recommend that you also log when u take your medications and how u feel Everyday when u start taking them.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?