The child and the sage one as it motivates you to make hard but better choices which is important in start as we tend to pleasure in start more
Ooo that’s a tough one. I would say it’s really important to talk to a doctor or psychiatrist to see what they recommend for you. Lots of medications have side effects that speak different to individuals. Trust me going and trying out meds for me at least was a nightmare. It’s really important to keep contact with a medical professional who can give the most adequate advice. Speaking from a person who has depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and adhd I high recommend that you also log when u take your medications and how u feel Everyday when u start taking them.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.