The child and the sage one as it motivates you to make hard but better choices which is important in start as we tend to pleasure in start more
Ooo that’s a tough one. I would say it’s really important to talk to a doctor or psychiatrist to see what they recommend for you. Lots of medications have side effects that speak different to individuals. Trust me going and trying out meds for me at least was a nightmare. It’s really important to keep contact with a medical professional who can give the most adequate advice. Speaking from a person who has depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and adhd I high recommend that you also log when u take your medications and how u feel Everyday when u start taking them.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??