I prefer to meditate in the morning after drinking water, taking my medication and vitamins and weighing myself. I prefer to do it before I stretch.
When I have time in the morning. Sometimes I don't do it if I'm too tired, or if I've laid in bed too long because then I'll be late. But any time I can spare 15 minutes is a good time to meditate
I normally meditate in the early hours of the morning cow I leave home for work early I have to do my routines early before leaving home. So 5:30AM most times
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?