I prefer to meditate in the morning after drinking water, taking my medication and vitamins and weighing myself. I prefer to do it before I stretch.
When I have time in the morning. Sometimes I don't do it if I'm too tired, or if I've laid in bed too long because then I'll be late. But any time I can spare 15 minutes is a good time to meditate
I normally meditate in the early hours of the morning cow I leave home for work early I have to do my routines early before leaving home. So 5:30AM most times
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.