I meditate for about 10 minutes before going to sleep. I'm aiming to 20 minutes. I do it to relax my mind and body and to learn to focus continuously on one thing instead of letting the mind wander.
- How do you find time to meditate, and do all the other morning things (exercise, write in journal, breakfast etc.), and get to work!
- What’s your method to focus on meditating?
- What tool, if any, is the most helpful while meditating? I personally use Mala beads, but would like to try more.
- What’s the point of meditation?
- Is it listening to music considered meditation??
Roughly 10 minutes. I gives me a chance to actively redirect my thoughts. I hope that with enough practice, I’ll be able to gently guide myself away from the panicky, unhelpful thoughts I have in situations I can’t control
I meditate for 10 minutes after i wake up , just to prepare my body for the day and to feel better about myself try it 🙂
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?