I meditate for 10 minutes after i wake up , just to prepare my body for the day and to feel better about myself try it 🙂
I meditate for about 10 minutes before going to sleep. I'm aiming to 20 minutes. I do it to relax my mind and body and to learn to focus continuously on one thing instead of letting the mind wander.
Roughly 10 minutes. I gives me a chance to actively redirect my thoughts. I hope that with enough practice, I’ll be able to gently guide myself away from the panicky, unhelpful thoughts I have in situations I can’t control
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?