I meditate for 10 minutes after i wake up , just to prepare my body for the day and to feel better about myself try it 🙂
I meditate for about 10 minutes before going to sleep. I'm aiming to 20 minutes. I do it to relax my mind and body and to learn to focus continuously on one thing instead of letting the mind wander.
Roughly 10 minutes. I gives me a chance to actively redirect my thoughts. I hope that with enough practice, I’ll be able to gently guide myself away from the panicky, unhelpful thoughts I have in situations I can’t control
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?